Stepping Up and Stepping Out
Showcasing case studies, skills, and techniques to elevate PM competency, leadership and flexibility in project-based biopharma organizations
Please join us for the 2017 BioPharmaPM Network Conference! We are planning an exciting program for you. Below are a few of our featured speakers, panelists, and trainers who will speak on diverse topics such as managing your career in alignment with your values, leadership development in project management, and how you can solve problems inhibiting project success easily and effectively.
- William Schiemann, Founder and CEO of Metrus Group and Author
- Jean Lee, Ph.D., Vice President, Portfolio and Project Management at Pfizer Global Product Development
- Michael Young, Chief Learning Officer and SVP of Education at the The Medicines Company
- Mark Velligan, Senior Director of Portfolio Management and Operations at Genentech
- Trevi Wormley, Managing Director and Chief Solution Engineer at TJ Strategy Group, LLC
We hope you will join us at the San Mateo Marriot in San Francisco May 22-24 and be a part of the only non-profit organization solely committed to project management best practices, development, and networking for biopharma project and program managers.
- 5:00-7:00PM: Registration and Opening Networking Reception
- 7:30-9:00AM: Registration and Breakfast Networking
- 9:00AM-5:00PM: Conference Presentations, Panels, Workshops
- 5:00-7:00PM: Evening Networking Reception
- 7:30-9:00AM: Breakfast Networking
- 9:00AM-2:30PM: Conference Presentation, Panels, Workshops
- 2:30PM: Conference Conclusion
Early Bird Registration (through March 31): $695 (plus payment processing fees)
Regular Conference Registration (after March 31): $895 (plus payment processing fees)
All registrants will receive a complimentary one-year BioPharmaPM Network membership (a $50 value).
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For questions, please contact Kelly Magnuson at email@example.com
How do I make room reservations?
We are holding a few rooms at a discounted rate with the San Mateo Marriott. If you require a room, please email Kelly Magnuson at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.