CBIZ MHM & CLSA Present: Navigating Cyber Security Risks in Life Sciences
**PLEASE NOTE: We will not accept registrations from individuals or companies offering competitive services to CBIZ and MHM.**
Registration and Networking: 3:30pm
Presentation: 4:00 - 5:30pm
Networking: 5:30 - 6:00pm
Goran Kovacevic, Director and Cyber Risk Management Services Leader, CBIZ MHM
Together with healthcare, life sciences is becoming one of the most data-intensive industries imaginable, which makes it one of the most susceptible to cyber-risks. However, life sciences companies are still struggling with their capabilities in cyber risk management and have diﬃculty quantifying the impact of risks and designing eﬀective mitigation plans.
We will help you understand and find answers to these questions:
- How to identify and determine the eﬀectiveness and value of various information assets on your business
- How do you determine the level of risk and what is your level of conﬁdence about mitigating controls
- What impact would a catastrophic security breach have?
- How do you know when you have achieved an adequate level of security?
- Are you protecting the sensitive and critical information assets cost-eﬀectively?
- Are you spending too much or not enough on security?
For more information regarding a refund, complaint, and cancellation policies, contact Kandace Van Tilburg at 858.795.2085 or firstname.lastname@example.org